Transportation Litigation Attorney
Transportation Litigation Associate
Our client’s San Diego office is currently seeking an Associate Attorney with experience in transportation litigation.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience who are looking to grow in their careers and take on increased and substantive defense litigation based responsibilities.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in California
- 2+ years of defense litigation
- Experience with transportation litigation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Defense Litigation
- Ability to integrate into a fast-team-oriented oriented environment
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
- Competitive compensation package
The annualized salary range for this position is $105,000 to $160,000.Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.