Los Angeles CA
Our client is seeking an Operations Engineer to join their team in their downtown Los Angeles office.
- Hands-on practical experience with Cisco switching/Routing Infrastructure
- Palo Alto Firewall management
- Storage solutions (SMB, NFS, DFS)
- VOIP Phone Systems (MS Teams Telephony is a plus)
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Physical server maintenance and administration
- Active Directory
- Citrix and other remote technologies
- Mobile device support in a secure environment
- Inventory systems
- Environmental Systems Monitoring (temperature, power, noise)
- Microsoft Windows 11 operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Microsoft 365 technologies including Office 365, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Dynamics365, and Power Automate
- Azure and Entra ID technologies
- Monitoring Software (Splunk, PRTG)
- Replication, backup and restore systems
- PowerShell scripting
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 6 years of related technical experience with large (>300 users) networks.
- Project management experience running small to mid-sized projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of new technology and software quickly.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, at times to remote locations with little notice.
- Ability to work under the pressures of a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be available, as needed, to work extended hours, nights, weekends and rotating on-call duties.