Commercial Litigation Attorney
Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney
Our client’s office is currently seeking a Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with litigation experience who are looking to expand their skillset and experience with an international fast- paced law firm.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 3+ years of experience in business and commercial litigation
- Experience with SEC Enforcement and private securities matters is a plus
- Trial and trial preparation experience is a plus
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
The annualized salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.