San Diego CA
- 2-6 years of experience, California bar admission and excellent academic credentials are required;
- Annual salary commensurate with experience, range $125,000 – $160,000 plus.
- We offer competitive compensation and objective bonus programs; Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with employment law and general business litigation Origination bonus program pays 15% bonus of monthly of amounts collected on originated matters.
- Production bonus program pays annual bonus of 5% of salary base if billable hours target achieved, plus additional bonus of 40% of billing rate for each billable hour above billable target.
- Work-from-home benefit and in-office.
- 401-K & Profit Sharing plans.
- Full benefits, including health, dental, vision, LTD, flexible spending account, and more through a Section 125 cafeteria plan. Generous business development budget, business development activities are always encouraged.
- Extensive continuing education training programs, including in-house CLE presentations, interactive department meetings, attendance to live CLE seminars and online CLE courses.