Litigation Associate Attorney
Our client’s Philadelphia office is currently seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney with 2+ years’ experience in litigation practice areas with trial experience preferred.
- JD from an accredited law school;
- Must be admitted to practice in PA (NJ and District Courts a plus);
- 2+ years of litigation experience;
- Experience in one or more (preferred) in the following areas: logistics, general liability; transportation, catastrophic bodily injury, commercial transaction and insurance coverage
- Experience with motion practice, oral argument and conducting and defending depositions;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Superior written and oral communication skills;
- Legal project management experience is helpful;
- Ability to integrate into a fast-team-oriented environment.
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, providing litigation support from inception to trial;
- Represent clients in a wide range of general liability and contractual claims;
- Collaborate and work closely with colleagues, attorneys and partners on legal projects;
- Regularly handle state and federal court appearances and depositions;
- Draft detailed legal opinions, analysis of issues and draft client status reports.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent benefits including a 401K match;
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training;
- Unlimited PTO plan;
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities;
- Corporate discount plans;
- Competitive compensation package;
The annualized salary range for this position is $105,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.