Our client is currently seeking to hire a Transportation Associate Attorney to work as part of a national services team for a leading international logistics and transportation client in all aspects of its transportation and general liability litigation and related legal counseling work.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience who are looking to continue to grow in their careers and be a part of a growing national client services team that is engaged in work for a dynamic client at the forefront of the transportation industry.
- JD from an ABA accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 3+ years of Personal Injury defense litigation experience
- Transportation and logistics, trucking, and related regulatory experience preferred but not required
- Superior analytical skills and ability to navigate novel legal issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Deposition and law and motion experience preferred
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners around the country on legal projects
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Regularly handle court appearances, written discovery, motion practice, and depositions
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
The annualized salary range for this position is $135,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.