Technology Adoption Analyst
Technology Adoption Analyst
Technology Adoption Analyst will serve as a member of a dynamic IT Customer Experience team. The Technology Adoption Specialist will participate in the design, implementation, and adoption of enterprise productivity tools. They will be directly involved in improving end-user engagement (especially attorneys), and will help to accelerate migration to software apps and process automation tools.
The Technology Adoption Analyst will work closely with colleagues, stakeholders, practice groups, departments, and teams to participate in a range of business change and effective Technology adoption strategies. This is a challenging role, requiring a positive and flexible attitude, a strong understanding of law firm business processes, change management, training/coaching, and project management.
The Technology Adoption Analyst will:
- Collaborate with the IT development team and training manager on business process analysis, consultation, design, implementation, and documentation.
- Champion and implement Technology business change and improvement activity across the firm, supporting the vision for sustainable technology and establishing an environment for driving and enabling new ways of working with technology.
- Provide insights and innovative suggestions to the Development team, as well senior managers in all departments, on ways to improve business change success across the firm.
- Be the go-to expert for Technology change; providing guidance, sign-posting and good practice support to others.
Understand business function: concepts, practices, and procedures, including key business processes, drivers, and their measures of success.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of the Windows 10-11 operating systems, Microsoft Office, desktop/laptop hardware and mobile devices. Apple/Mac experience is a plus.
- Significant experience with iManage Work 10 Document Management System and a variety of applications unique to law firms
- Creating and implementing Technology Adoption Programs
- Knowledge of effective engagement and facilitation techniques
- Excellent verbal, written and/or interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Understanding of the functional capabilities and limitations of technologies used by law firms
- Self-motivated and the ability to execute tasks and make decisions in a high-pressure environment.
- Bachelors degree in computer science (or equivalent work-related experience) is preferred, as well as two years of experience working in a law firm environment.
- Analyzing and understanding customer and business needs, then translating them into application and operational requirements.
- Influencing, negotiating with and providing challenge to stakeholders and internal customers.
- Coordinating with project teams, setting a collaborative team culture, building capability and creating an environment of continuous change and learning.
- Providing technical expertise in business change, improvement and transformation.
- Setting standards in business change, improvement and transformation.
- Developing organizational capability in business change, improvement and transformation.
- Measuring and evaluating adoption, as well as the impact and learning from business change
- This position supports Working From Anywhere (WFA), and/or a hybrid format (home- and office-based).
- This position is in a professional office environment that routinely uses standard office equipment (computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, etc.).