Orange County CA
Technical Support Analyst (OC)
Technical Support Analyst
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, required; undergraduate degree in related field or commensurate working experience preferred.
- 3 years working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 10 is required.
- Working knowledge of Citrix, OWA, VPN, mobile devices (Android and iPhone), video conference equipment, tracking/ticketing systems, and networks required.
- Knowledge of Aderant, Kofax PDF, iManage, VOIP phones, and legal macro software is strongly preferred.
- Flexibility to work overtime including after-hours, holidays, and weekends, as needed.
- Ability to occasionally travel to other offices as needed. Must be able to lift and move 40 lbs.
The salary range for this position is between $65,000- $85,000. The actual base salary offered will depend upon a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.