Our client is seeking a paralegal to assist with their Subrogation practice group. Applicants should have 1 to 2+ years of insurance defense, subrogation or Plaintiff litigation support experience.
- Assisting with Plaintiff litigation related matters
- Review, organize, and summarize reports and other case materials
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents
- Conduct legal research and investigations as needed
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with preparation of witnesses for deposition and/or trial
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial
- Provide assistance at trial
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings.
- Prepare demand packages
- Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit
A great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.