Senior Guest Services Coordinator
Sr. Guest Services Coordinator
Essential Job Functions
The Guest Services Senior Coordinator will provide support to the Guest Services Department and the Senior Hospitality Manager and is responsible for ensuring the successful daily operations of the meetings and events in the Conference Center and Café.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure quality customer service is provided to all attorneys, clients and visitors to the conference center and dining spaces.
- Coordinate with in-house staff of Facilities, Coordinators and Assistants with meetings and event needs.
- Work with Senior Hospitality Manager to plan and execute all programs and promotions in the dining, meeting and event spaces.
- Interface with catering, conference technology, general services, secretarial services and other service departments to guarantee preparedness of the conference center and café for all event and meeting needs.
- Work with the Senior Hospitality Manager to oversee the scheduled daily meetings to ensure that all information is accurate and communicated properly to all participating departments to ensure that every meeting and event runs smoothly.
- Arrange for all catering needs by acting as a liaison between foodservice staff and the person making the reservation to ensure proper food order, delivery time, and billing. Educate requesters on meal, snack, and beverage service types, as well as special event types and pricing for each.
- Address and troubleshoot any problems should they arise.
- Oversee physical inspections of the conference rooms daily for appearance and preparedness.
- Prepare and monitor room reservation reports daily.
- Maintain profiles and lessons learned on all events and special meetings.
- Meet with attorneys and clients to plan their events and meetings; working with the Senior Hospitality Manager and any additional team members as necessary.
- Follow up prior to the meeting to make sure all details have been properly communicated and executed.
- Coordinate special events report, effectively managing all event details and providing clear direction to all additional departments involved in the event.
- Provide accurate pricing and billing codes for the user groups and ensure meetings and events are billed properly.
- Process invoices with preferred vendors (included but not limited to food service providers, vending service providers, outside catering companies, florists and linen companies).
- Assistance with preparing the Food Service chargebacks and uploading charges to the appropriate GL Code/Department Budget or Client Matter.
- Assist with special projects and requests as needed, directed by the Senior Hospitality Manager.
- Present a professional appearance and attitude through appropriate dress, written product, voice messages and demeanor.
Qualifications & Requirements
Must have a minimum of 2 years of management/supervisor experience in front-line customer service, preferably in a law firm, conference center or other fast-paced environment, the demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere to manage multiple competing tasks and demands, a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations, the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, superior organizational skills, a customer service orientation, a proactive work ethic, attention to detail and flexibility for overtime. Must be proficient in MS Word and type a minimum of 40+ wpm. Excel experience is also strongly preferred.
The salary range for this position is between $65,000 and $80,000. The actual base salary offered will depend upon a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.