Regional Marketing Manager
Regional Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to play a key role in building and executing on business development and marketing strategies for the firm's New York office – the second largest – and its lawyers who practice across the following practice areas: Advertising and Marketing; Labor and Employment; Intellectual Property; Litigation, Corporate Transactions; Real Estate; Bankruptcy; Construction; and Wealth Planning. A priority will be to develop and execute programs and activities to enhance the firm’s position in the market. The manager will also work with partners across the office to connect dots and encourage and support a cross-selling and collaboration.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for…
- Defining and managing the marketing, business development, and client relations efforts of the manager's home office to support the firm's goals
- Partnering and collaborating with business development colleagues to coordinate the marketing and business development efforts of assigned attorneys in the home office and with national firm-wide level efforts
- Partnering with the New York office’s partner-in-charge to develop agendas and plans for monthly partner and counsel lunches, as well as other office-wide BD and marketing initiatives
- For partner and counsel laterals in the assigned office, leading the orientation and the integration of new lateral attorneys into the firm
- Monitoring business and industry publications, and industry events and building relationships inside and outside the firm to identify and pursue marketing opportunities, including use of social media
- Conducting research and preparing analysis for use by attorneys in enhancing their client or other business relationships and individual marketing efforts
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for sponsorships, seminars, professional/trade association relationships and events, conference and trade show participation; coordinating with attorneys to optimize opportunities and participation and manage all related administrative tasks
The successful candidate will demonstrate…
- Bachelor's degree in Market or related field
- 5+ years of marketing and business development experience
- 1+ year prior management experience
- Significant experience with project management involving numerous colleagues, other firm business professionals, and timekeepers is required.
Pay Range for Candidates in New York City:
$119,000 – $157,000 per year
The range provided is the minimum and maximum salary that they in good faith believe at the time of this posting that they are willing to pay for the advertised position. Exact compensation will be determined based on individual candidate qualifications and location.