Los Angeles CA
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, or journalism, or equivalent experience, is required.
- Experience writing for a business audience.
- Prior proposal knowledge and experience is a plus (i.e., reviewing incoming RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs and preparing evaluation emails, leading the proposal process for multiple concurrent RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs from kickoff through submission and interview materials).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including reading comprehension, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Flexibility to work beyond standard business hours as needed.
The salary range for this position is between $50,000-$65,000. The actual base salary offered will depend upon a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.