The Pricing Coordinator role is responsible for tracking client billing guidelines, engagement letters, eBilled clients, and maintenance of Firm-wide billing rates, in addition to providing accurate and reliable billing rates related information and analysis to management necessary for decision making and planning.
In this capacity, the Pricing Coordinator will:
- Track billing guidelines and eBilled clients, summarize and document pricing requirements, and review rate submission deadlines;
- Reconcile engagement letters against New Business Intake Process; notify attorneys of any discrepancies and request clarification;
- Prepare rate cards for e-billed clients and work closely with the eBilling department in getting approval;
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of Firm’s hourly billing rates, exception rates, and complex fee arrangements; and
- Maintain standard rates spreadsheet and post to Finance Portal.
Additionally, the Pricing Coordinator will also be responsible for the following:
- Assist with global rates management and maintenance;
- Document, track, and report on Firm-wide discounts;
- Maintain volume discounts portfolios for Firm-wide clients, in addition to the Fee Arrangement Portal;
- Research existing fee agreements and answer related questions; Ensure the integrity and accuracy of system data;
- Set up special rates, cost exceptions, task codes, billing instructions, update client groupings and narrative necessary in the accounting system;
- Work overtime as required, in particular at month end and year end; and
- Handle additional tasks and projects as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance (strongly preferred);
- Law Firm experience (required);
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel (required);
- At least 2 years of strong analytical experience (required);
- Expert level proficiency in English (for business communication);
- Experience working with large data sets;
- Experience working with systems;
- Experience working under tight deadlines and juggling multiple priorities;
- Experience with 3e Accounting software or similar programs (preferred);
- Knowledge of general Accounting principles; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Employees will be provided with an excellent career opportunity in a collaborative environment, in addition to a generous total compensation package with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on individual contribution and firm profitability.
The salary wage range that they expect to pay for this position is a minimum of $61,900 and a maximum of $77,300 annually. The actual pay wage may vary based on experience or other relevant factors.
Eligible employees can participate in the Firm’s comprehensive benefits program, which include the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Long Term Care, and Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary 401k plan and profit sharing
- 10 paid holidays per year, and a generous PTO program
- Family Support including Paid Parental Leave and Fertility coverage
- Bright Horizons (Back-up child care, elder care and online tutoring)
- Dependent Care
- Wellness programs (Employee Assistance Program, mental health and well-being events)
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- Professional Development Programs
- Transportation Allowance and Commuter Benefits
- Auto/Home/Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- And more!