Manager – Marketing
Manager – Marketing
Our client is currently searching for a Marketing Manager for the Pittsburgh or Philadelphia offices.
This position is responsible for leading firm-wide marketing and communications activities. Specifically, the Marketing Manager will develop, lead and execute marketing campaigns for the firm’s priority industry groups, geographic markets and other firm-wide offerings as determined by the Director of Marketing. We’re looking for a strong project manager who can take the lead but is also willing to roll up their sleeves and dive into the work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, lead and execute industry group, practice and geographic market campaigns, including working closely with Business Development Managers to understand client and prospecting goals to fuel campaign development.
- Write marketing collateral, advertising, lateral recruiting materials and website copy. Oversee the design of these materials.
- Develop content marketing ideas and review metrics to evaluate and recommend next steps to evolve campaigns and move leads through the sales funnel.
- Coordinate the review and distribution of legal advisories through our CRM system.
- Create and manage digital advertising campaigns including those on LinkedIn.
- Handle select social media posts on our platforms.
- Handle website updates, refreshes and edits as needed.
- Work with new attorneys to create and post their bios to our website.
- Participate in our external awards program and write award entries as needed.
- Manage the work of external communications partners for projects as needed.
- Make presentations to leadership in order to sell-in or report on marketing plans.
- Stay abreast of new marketing tactics and best practices and share insights with the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or a similar field.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in marketing or communications-related field.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in integrated marketing plan development and execution.
- Strong business and creative writing skills a must.
- Law firm experience preferred.
- Advertising/PR/Marketing agency experience preferred.
- Ability to lead initiatives and work with other staff members within the department and beyond as well as gain buy-in from attorneys.
- Must be able to lead but also be a “roll-up-your-sleeves” team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in social media, especially LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Must be an excellent problem solver with strong attention to detail.
- Some travel between the firm’s offices required.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to handle sensitive information, confidentiality is a must.
Our client offers a benefit package that includes;
- 401K Program
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays