IT Services Analyst
IT Service Analyst
Our client is seeking an IT Service Analyst for their Cincinnati office. IT Service Analyst serve clients by providing technical support to the attorneys and staff.
- Assists all users of computer systems and software in their daily use of programs and equipment on an as-needed basis.
- Deploys strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016, Office 365, Windows 10 and network technology in assisting end users.
- Displays strong knowledge of other products including Remote Access technologies (Terminal Services, VPN, wireless, etc.), and other legal specific applications.
- Demonstrates Strong problem solving and analytical skills; excellent initiative and assertiveness.
- Utilizes Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Deploys Excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel in a team environment.
- Has and deploys Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have 3-4 years of IT- related experience.
- Must have Associate’s Degree. A 4 -year degree or equivalent is preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.