Insurance Coverage Attorney
Insurance Coverage Associate Attorney
Our client’s Dallas office currently seeks an Associate Attorney to join their growing Insurance Coverage practice group.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, self-starter to build a long-term career with a growing and dynamic office of a national law firm.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in the state of Texas
- 3+ years of litigation experience
- Insurance coverage experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Federal court practice is a an asset
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Judicial clerkship a plus
- Handle all aspects of litigation matters involving insurance coverage disputes
- Analyze complex legal and factual issues
- Draft coverage opinions, coverage letters and briefing in coverage litigation disputes
- Develop efficient and effective resolution strategies
- Communicate timely and effectively with clients, and provide a high level of service
- Meet court and internal deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
- Competitive compensation package
The annualized salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000.Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.