Help Desk Analyst
Help Desk Analyst
The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support for the Firm’s internal customers related to Firm computer systems, hardware, software, mobile devices, and remote access.
What you’ll do
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming inquiries related to Firm computer systems, hardware, software, mobile devices, and remote access.
- Prioritize and respond to support requests via telephone or email in a professional, confident, and courteous manner.
- Thoroughly document support requests and resolutions using the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback, and see problems through to resolution.
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Write tips, frequently asked questions, and knowledge articles for the Firm’s intranet and help desk knowledgebase.
- Stay up-to-date on Firm technology through self guided learning and review of training materials created by the training staff.
- Availability to provide onsite and remote coverage outside of normal business hours as needed
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Minimum of two years working on a Help Desk or related experience.
- Previous exposure to law firm or professional services environment is highly preferred.
- Knowledgeable in using and supporting Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 2016 or later, iManage Work 10, or other document management systems, remote access systems (Citrix and VPN), and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proven agility and resilience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal oriented, very organized, and willing to take ownership of customer requests.
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- ITIL v3 certified or familiarity with ITIL’s best practices.
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible for starting in the role. Proof of vaccination will be required. Firm will provide reasonable accommodation(s) based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
- Position requires access to equipment, software, or technology that is subject to U.S. export controls. To be granted access pursuant to US Export Control laws, candidate must be either (a) a United States citizen or national; (b) a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence of the United States (i.e., “Green Card” holder); or (c) an INSapproved refugee or asylum holder who has applied for naturalization within six months of the date the individual first became eligible; and if not yet naturalized, is still actively pursuing naturalization if 2 years have passed since the date of application to be granted access pursuant to US Export Control laws. Candidates will be required to submit appropriate documentation to determine whether access can be granted before proceeding further through the application process.