General Liability Attorney
General Liability Associate Attorney
Our client is currently seeking a General Liability Associate Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience who are looking to grow in their careers and take on increased and substantive defense litigation based responsibilities. The role can be based in our White Plains location or in our New York City Midtown office location.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in New York
- 3+ years of defense litigation
- Experience with insurance defense, general liability, NY Labor Law and transportation litigation
- Ability to integrate into a fast-team-oriented oriented environment
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
- Competitive compensation package
The annualized salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.