Facility Management Coordinator
Facility Management Coordinator
Our client is seeking a Facility Management Coordinator to join the Firm. Within this position, you will be responsible for coordinating and performing facility management requests and duties. This position will be based in the New York office and has an in-office working schedule.
As the Facility Management Coordinator you will:
- Arrange for Facility Management Staff to act on requests and perform requests when required.
- Provide direction and guidance to staff members.
- Coordinate maintenance and housekeeping activities for the Firm’s New York area locations.
- Assist in the supervision of the department to ensure proper work-flow.
- Perform frequent physical exertion including standing, walking, bending over, twisting, reaching above shoulder level, pushing, pulling, repetitive use of both hands, and lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs. frequently and over 100 lbs. on occasion.
- Receive, record, and facilitate timely delivery of packages by preparing assignments to relieve key stations of heavy workloads.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly department statistics reports.
- Participate in the training process.
- Maintain awareness of postal regulations and procedures for other delivery services (e.g. FedEx, UPS).
- Ensure all Firm office space is maintained at all times.
- Disassemble, assemble, and move office furniture as required to meet needs of the Firm.
- Participate in daily cleaning inspections and meet with cleaning provider to address deficiencies.
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) system), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Knowledge of cleaning materials
- Ability to exert moderate to high physical effort
- Ability to handle constant exposure to adverse conditions
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow instructions
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans
- Ability to work in a moderate to high risk environment
- Ability to delegate work effectively
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Demonstrates consistent follow up skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to travel
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year related experience
The starting base salary for this New York position is expected to be between $50,000 to $55,000 annually. Actual salary will be determined based on skills, experience (to the extent relevant) and other-job related factors, consistent with applicable law.
The overall well-being of the team is important. They offer generous benefits to help you achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- Competitive salaries and year-end discretionary bonuses.
- Comprehensive health care (medical, dental, vision), savings plan/401(k), and voluntary benefits.
- Generous paid time off.
- Paid leave options, including parental.
- In-classroom, remote, and on-demand learning and professional development opportunities.
- Robust well-being classes and programs.
- Opportunities to give back and make an impact in local communities.