Los Angeles CA
Facilities & Office Coordinator
Office Services and Facilities Coordinator
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and 5 years experience in law firm or other service oriented environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates requests for proposals from vendors for facility-related items, supplies, and contracts. Collects information regarding the requirements for and the condition of facility-related equipment. Monitors service quality, cost effectiveness, and makes recommendations to the Director of Administration.
- Monitors office security in cooperation with the firm wide Director of Security. Monitors adherence to fire codes, coordinates scheduled selection and training of emergency teams, and maintains emergency equipment. Performs ergonomic assessments.
- Coordinates and monitors building services including janitorial services, outside janitor services, recycling, and shredding. Oversees the purchase of various cleaning supplies, kitchen equipment, etc. Maintains maintenance records, operating manuals, and purchasing records on designated furniture and equipment.
- Coordinates monthly, semi-annual, and annual space maintenance programs (i.e. carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning, furniture cleaning, wall covering cleaning).
- Coordinates the delivery/distribution of furniture to ensure the process is smooth and nondisruptive; checks to see that all incoming capital items are bar coded and scanned.
- Acts as Project Manager for certain space related projects/office moves; conducts quality review inspections of office set-ups.
- Arranges conference room set-ups as requested.
- Maintains/orders office and kitchen supply inventory. Oversees the workflow of duplicating and mailing in coordination with outsourced Office Services Clerks.
- Updates the fixed asset database in order to track movement of assets.
- Provides input to and monitors department budgets and audit reports.
- Performs other duties and projects as needed.
Reports To: Director of Administration
Salary Range (CA): $53,000 – $74,500 (Dependent on experience)