Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client has an opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist in their New York office. The Digital Marketing Specialist will maximize digital engagement, drive and report demand, and help manage and support digital marketing technology procurement. The Digital Marketing Specialist will design and help implement Digital Marketing’s go-to-market strategies, including for the Firm’s website, social media platforms, and email initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Digital Marketing strategies, adhering to the overall goals: collecting and analyzing better communications statistics, tighter focusing of our digital marketing communications, and analyzing and communicating new business leads across Digital Marketing channels, including web, email, and social media;
- Manage the Firm’s most frequent digital communications, Client Alerts, from submission to distribution and analytics reporting;
- Contribute to the Firm’s social media strategy and management, including finding ways to increase engagement, suggesting new channels and platforms, and ensuring that content is distributed on the correct platforms. Manage the Firm’s paid social media program, including suggesting ways to increase ROI and effectiveness;
- Track and analyze ongoing marketing programs; evaluate return on investment of programs for key clients and apply learnings to future programs and activity;
- Design and implement communications tactics based on the analysis of communications metrics, providing clients with content based on their behavior;
- Manage and maintain the Firm’s digital platforms, including the Firm’s website, social media accounts, and other marketing materials;
- Execute digital campaigns using marketing automation tools;
- Encourage adoption of social media as a marketing channel by the lawyers, and training to support its use;
- Manage campaigns and report analytics for the Firm’s paid social media advertising;
- Work overtime as required; and
- Handle additional related projects as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of corporate communications and marketing resources, principles, procedures, and concepts;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and other Website technologies;
- Experience with managing and executing email campaigns;
- Experience with managing social media, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and paid campaigns;
- Expert-level proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe PDF Creator;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in English language punctuation, spelling, and grammar; and
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- At least 5 years of experience working in a corporate communications/professional services/digital marketing environment; and
- At least 5 years of experience coordinating and creating content for corporate intranets and websites.
Benefits & compensation
Employees will be provided with an excellent career opportunity in a collaborative environment, in addition to a generous total compensation package with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on individual contribution and firm profitability.
The salary wage range that they expect to pay for this position is a minimum of $82,300 and a maximum of $104,700 annually. The actual pay wage may vary based on experience or other relevant factors.
Eligible employees can participate in the Firm’s comprehensive benefits program, which include the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Long Term Care, and Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary 401k plan and profit sharing
- 10 paid holidays per year, and a generous PTO program
- Family Support including Paid Parental Leave and Fertility coverage
- Bright Horizons (Back-up child care, elder care and online tutoring)
- Dependent Care
- Wellness programs (Employee Assistance Program, mental health and well-being events)
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- Professional Development Programs
- Transportation Allowance and Commuter Benefits
- Auto/Home/Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- And more!