Billing & Client Relations Manager
Billing and Client Relations Manager
Our client is looking to add an experienced Billing Supervisor to join its dynamic team. This is a leadership role overseeing and supporting the billing team and reporting to the firm’s Director of Billing and client relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Billing Supervisor will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing all aspects of client invoice processing, including submission to various e-billing systems. Manage and lead department staff's day-to-day billing and invoicing activities, and performance, proactively aligning resources to provide timely, accurate, and effective service.
- Manage the Aderant Expert billing and iTimeKeep timekeeping software functionality and troubleshoot system-related issues.
- Collaborating with the firm's management and individual partners to facilitate specialized billing arrangements for various clients.
- Perform full-cycle billing functions such as generating, printing, logging, and tracking the progress of pre-bills and finalized invoice client distribution.
- Assisting in the input and modification of time entries using Aderant EA Pro Billing Workspace
- Creating and delivering invoices to clients through mail or electronic means.
- Setting up and managing accounts and activities on third-party e-billing platforms.
- Providing analyses on billing, accounts receivable, and payment information to partners and clients.
- Training and supervising all billing staff on billing processes.
- Setting up and training new hires for the firm’s monthly billing process and timekeeping system.
- Coordinating with other staff to ensure efficient invoice processing.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years prior legal billing experience preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience in electronic billing
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, and report-writing software is necessary.
- Experience with Aderant EA Pro Billing is required. Working Conditions:
- This position works in a professional office environment and is required to sit for prolonged periods using a computer and telephone.
- Occasionally required to lift items under 20 pounds.
- During periods of heavy workload, it is occasionally required to work before and after scheduled work hours, as well as during weekend days.
Compensation: $95k – $115k/annually